- Client Concierge
- Denver, CO
The Client Concierge handles customer service and member inquiries, both via email and the phone. They are ready and capable to answer questions about accounts and do the appropriate research to satisfy customer requests. Additionally, the concierge provides internal support for numerous departments and acts as a liaison between departments through their working knowledge of all aspects of operations (administration, sales, accounting, and tech). The concierge makes sure that operations run smoothly and all inquiries/tasks are complete. Working directly with our Marketing Consultants and Sales, they provide backup and support so our sales team can be as productive as possible.
We are looking for an individual who can help improve our daily operations and provide superior customer service.
You must have a sense of humor, be honest, hard-working and provide excellent customer service. If you are highly resourceful, have a positive “can-do” attitude, a passion for perfection and the following skills, we’d love to hear from you.
- Clear and professional written and verbal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Docs & Spreadsheets
- A fun and positive attitude
- Self-starter that likes to stay busy
- Love being on the phone and going above and beyond to keep clients happy
- Willingness to take initiative
Some Duties Include:
- Onboarding new clients and getting in membership qualifications
- Sales and marketing support
- Setting up profiles for our online directories
- Customer service / client interaction
- Trade show planning
- Managing inbound phone calls
- Helping sales prospect for leads
- Anything else to help Lawgical grow and be a wonderful place to work
- Some experience as an assistant, sales support, and/or customer service representative
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Strong written (including grammar) and verbal communications skills
- Experience with CRM and interest in web based software
- Based in Denver
The LAWgical team includes MBAs, business professionals with extensive backgrounds in technology, management, traditional media and search engine marketing, educators, and highly creative professionals who understand application development and usability.