Online Sales / Relationship Building for Legal Marketing / Software
LAWgical is a entrepreneurial, early-stage, marketing and software firm that has changed the way people connect with trusted legal service providers. We have developed and operate several market-leading online applications and websites in the legal industry such as AboutBail.com, PInow.com, ServeNow.com, ProcessServers.com, ServeManager, TweetLaw.com, PublicRecordsWire.com, LegalShow.com and others. Currently we have casual, dog-friendly offices in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California. We are always seeking creative and talented people to join our team to work for a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
Learn more about us at http://corp.lawgical.com
OUR PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE AND WORK
Chances are you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. We’re a team of mission-driven people that embrace individuality and thinking outside the box. We’re always seeking good people and we’re creating a culture that’s designed to help people get where they want to go. We’re seeking to change the way people market in the legal industry and to do so while creating a culture in which people love what they do. From a flexible, project-based approach, to innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but can create a great life. Into being challenged? Having fun? Want to change the world? Are you as into your life as you are into your job? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re building a company where we want to come to work.
We are looking for Super Stars to become part of our growing team of Marketing Consultants. You must also be honest, hard-working and understand the fundamentals of inbound and outbound phone sales and relationship building. If you have what is listed below, we want to hear from you:
- you are an ambitious, self-starting, hands-on individual who would like to take the next step in their career
- you like like to take a consultative approach to selling
- you like to offer services/products that have a positive impact on your clients business
- you like building relationships and treating your clients like gold
- you enjoy spending the day on the phone
- Reporting/Department: Sales and Marketing
- Location: Denver, Colorado.
REQUIREMENTS (* indicates required):
- 2-5 years experience in a sales and/or customer service role *
- Strong knowledge of advertising sales and marketing
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills*
- Comfortable making / receiving phone calls 30 + warm / cold calls per day*
- A can-do attitude and very strong initiative*
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written skills*
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Docs & Spreadsheets
- Formal education at the Bachelor or Master’s level*
- Excellent time management skills / ability to prioritize and deliver planned results in a fast paced and dynamic environment*
- Proactive communicator / problem solver / goal-oriented individual / substantially promotable / future executive potential*
- Occasional availability to travel for industry events*
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that will include Medical (PPO, HSA or HMO), Dental, and Vision.
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Weekly lunches, yoga and more
- Casual dress and dog friendly
- An opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and growing company
HOW TO RESPOND
Please respond by email with your resume, experience, past / current compensation and a brief description about why you would be a good candidate for this role.
The LAWgical team includes MBAs, business professionals with extensive backgrounds in technology, management, traditional media and search engine marketing, educators, and highly creative professionals who understand application development and usability.