Podcast Network Manager
About Legal Talk Network
We Podcast Law. Legal Talk Network is changing the way legal professionals stay connected, offering podcasts hosted by well-known thought leaders and organizations, including the American Bar Association, State Bar Associations, Corporations, and Law Schools, each featuring key legal influencers. Our network of 27+ legal podcasts averages over 250,000 monthly downloads, covering industry trends and events, important legal news and developments, with access to justices, law schools and topics such as diversity, legal technology, and the future of law.
Our Philosophy about Life and Work
Life is short. We spend a lot of time at work, thinking about work, driving to work, getting ready for work. So, it should be work you care about with people you care about. At Lawgical we work hard, take pride in what we do, and have fun doing it. We have a self-starting, entrepreneurial environment where your ideas matter.
Our Space / Community
We have grown organically out of garages and small office spaces over the last 10 years and have recently built our dream office in the Denver RiNo Arts District. Our offices are casual and dog-friendly. The kitchen is full of snacks, we offer Friday lunches, massages, ping pong, and more. We’re excited to be part of the RiNo and Denver start-up communities. In addition, we are thrilled to cultivate a space where like-minded, collaborative, and entrepreneurial individuals can call home. We look forward to hosting meet-ups and other community events.
Podcast Network Manager– Denver, CO
Come help us reach our goal of engaging with over 50% of the US legal market on a monthly basis. We have some aggressive goals for increasing the engagement and reach of the existing 27 + LTN shows while adding new shows to the Network. We are looking for a full-time Podcast Network Manager to become an integral part of the growing team and oversee the operations to make sure the network runs effectively, efficiently and is engaging for our cherished audience.
Here are a few examples of episodes:
The ideal candidate will have an arsenal of skills including studio operations, data analysis, marketing, management, creative, be an avid podcast listener and an excellent communicator.
LTN is growing and we want to add more shows to the network, but can’t do it without operations running smoothly. If you like going the extra mile, enjoy rolling up your sleeves, are organized, creative, work well independently and with others, have a positive “can-do” attitude, a passion for perfection and the following skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Some Duties Include:
- Daily Operations of Production Calendar to Ensure Episodes are Recorded & Released on Schedule
- Facilitating Recordings
- Managing Relationships with Hosts & Guests
- Identifying Ways to Improve / Create Engaging Content
- Marketing / Syndication
- Data Aggregation & Analysis
- Must Love Podcasts
- 4+ Years of Studio, Radio or Broadcasting Operations Experience
- Impeccable Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Management Experience Especially in Building & Working With an Effective & Happy Team
- Ability to Work Independently and With a Team
- Meticulous Attention to Detail (MATD)
- Familiar with Podcast Platforms and Podcasting Best Practices
- Knowledge of Google Suite, CRM’s and Online Collaboration Tools
- Proactivity in All Situations
- Legal Background
- Audio Storytelling
- Marketing or Communications Degree
- Audio Engineering
- Ad Spot Creation
- Studio Management Software & Optimization Tools
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and Online Marketing (SEO, Email, Social Media)
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that will include Medical (PPO, HSA, Dental and Vision).
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 401K Contributions
- Casual dress, yummy snacks, Friday lunches, massages, ping pong
- An opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and growing company and collaborate with a smart, fun and hard-working team
How to Respond:
Please respond via email to [email protected] with your resume, past/current compensation, a description explaining why you are a good candidate for this position as well as a phone message to (800) 753-1844 x809 briefly describing why you would be a good fit for the role.
The Lawgical team includes MBAs, business professionals with extensive backgrounds in technology, management, traditional media and search engine marketing, educators, and highly creative professionals who understand application development and usability.