Legal Talk Network Attends ABA TECHSHOW 2019
This year’s ABA TECHSHOW took place on February 27th through March 2nd in Chicago, Illinois. Legal Talk Network attended the conference and walked away with 19 On the Road episodes filled with innovation tips and tricks to help lawyers run a better legal practice.
This conference exists so lawyers and other legal professionals came come together to explore technology and how it could impact the legal industry. Over the course of three days, attendees discuss the latest practical technologies, from practice software to automation techniques. It also offers educational opportunities such as a variety of CLE programming.
In this year’s episodes, notable guests include keynote presenter and 1871 CEO Betsy Ziegler, who shares her predictions about the general direction of the legal profession, and Judge Scott Schlegel, who explains how he aims to decrease recidivism with his Smart on Crime Initiative. Legal Talk Network alum Bob Ambrogi also returns to host the third annual Start-Up Pitch Competition.
For episodes about all things legal technology, whether it’s drones, online marketing, privacy laws, and more, tune into the On the Road episodes below:
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Keynote Address
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Tech Books For Lawyers
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Get Your Mobile Ninja On – Top iOS Tips, Apps, and Gear
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Mastering Google Adwords
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Succeeding In A Gig Economy
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Strengthen Your Core: Add-ins for Microsoft Word and Outlook
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Smart on Crime Initiative
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Between Scylla And Charybdis – Managing Information Overload
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Is Your Web Presence Customer Friendly?
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Technology in Law Schools: A Single Course or Curriculum Integration?
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Law Student Panel on LegalTech
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Firewalls for Today’s Law Office
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Trending: GDPR and Data Privacy Laws?
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Automation Tools for Law Firm Operations
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Startup Pitch Competition
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Collaboration Using Tools You Know
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Collecting and Preserving Discovery from Mobile Devices
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: All About Drones: Legal, Practical, and Educational Applications
- ABA TECHSHOW 2019: Clio’s Launch//Code Contest
The Lawgical team includes MBAs, business professionals with extensive backgrounds in technology, management, traditional media and search engine marketing, educators, and highly creative professionals who understand application development and usability.