Legal Talk Network Covers the Above the Law Converge Conference
New York, NY – Legal Talk Network recently traveled to New York to cover Above the Law’s Converge conference. The event was about privacy, reputation, communications strategies, and emerging tech trends in the legal industry.
The list of speakers was impressive. Most had a background in law, but even more significantly, they all shared three main characteristics: young, accomplished, and entrepreneurial.
Expertly placed into four main panels moderated by David Lat, Staci Zaretsky, Joe Patrice, and Elie Mystal (the editors from Above The Law), these speaking events exuded a wonderful energy that invited attendees to participate and learn more. You can listen to Legal Talk Network’s series of interviews (below) which recap each speaking event through the voices of the speakers themselves.
- Above The Law Editors Discuss Converge Panels
- ATL Converge: Online Reputation, Privacy, and the Law
- ATL Converge: Pitching the Mainstream Media
- ATL Converge: Emerging Technical Trends
- ATL Converge: The Future of Law
- Are You Thinking Like A Lawyer Yet?
- What About Above the Law and Breaking Media?
- ATL Converge: Media Relations with Joshua Peck
- ATL Converge: Public Relations and Communication with John Hellerman
- ATL Converge: The Future of Legal Technology is Already Here
- ATL Converge: The Benefits of Procurement with Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein
- ATL Converge: Biglaw Business with Casey Sullivan
- ATL Converge: Online reputation Management with Tasha Cooper
In conjunction with the conference, a new podcast was launched with Above The Law, featuring editors Elie Mystal and Joe Patrice as the hosts. The new show is called Thinking Like a Lawyer, and it focuses on daily life happenings as viewed through the eyes of a lawyer. In it, verbal jousting between Elie and Joe drives the discussion forward. They call it bantering, but we call it good chemistry. To listen to what we’re talking about, tune into Thinking Like a Lawyer.
About Legal Talk Network:
Legal Talk Network is an online media network for legal professionals with podcasts that highlight current legal news and analysis as well as provide high quality educational content to its listeners. Legal Talk Network’s shows also cover the important tools, technology, and events that shape the industry. With award-winning hosts and high profile guests, listeners from around the world tune in for Legal Talk Network’s podcasts. Legal Talk Network is owned and operated by LAWgical, specializing in marketing, software, and media for the legal industry.
As Director of Marketing and Multimedia, Kimberly sets strategy for outreach, distribution, social media, and network growth, and manages multimedia production for the network. She has a Bachelor of Science with a background in design, marketing, production, editorial, and operations and strategy. Kimberly consults with the production, operations, and tech teams on a variety of projects and initiatives. You can follow Kimberly on Twitter at @kimberlyfaber.