Legal Talk Network Covers Conferences Virtually
The COVID-19 pandemic has interrupted life in many ways including completely eliminating large, in-person gatherings. This has been disappointing for organizations who invest a lot of time and resources into their conferences, providing informational programs and networking opportunities for legal professionals. Fortunately, these communities still gathered virtually and Legal Talk Network provided a platform to share these virtual conferences on a wider scale.
State Bar of Texas 2020 Annual Meeting On Demand
On June 25th and 26th, the State Bar of Texas held its annual meeting entirely online. The State Bar of Texas Podcast published three episodes featuring interviews with the featured guests about their panels and the future of the association. Listen to these episodes below:
- 2020 Annual Meeting On Demand: A Conversation with New TYLA President Britney Harrison
- 2020 Annual Meeting On Demand: Holistic Hustle – 3 Practices to Help Attorneys Thrive at Work and at Home
- 2020 Annual Meeting On Demand: Privacy Issues Related to Video Conferencing and Cloud-Based Programs
Clio Cloud Conference 2020
This year’s Clio Cloud Conference was held live on October 13th through 16th. It hosted 4,500 attendees from 46 countries who had access to over 100 sessions and several keynote speeches. The On the Road podcast produced seven episodes featuring interviews with some of the speakers and even Clio CEO Jack Newton. You can tune into these episodes below:
- Clio Cloud 2020: CEO Jack Newton
- Clio Cloud 2020: George Psiharis on Legal Trends Data
- Clio Cloud 2020: Lawyer Forward with Mike Whelan
- Clio Cloud 2020: Resilience in Teams with Paula Davis-Laack
- Clio Cloud 2020: Bryan Parker on Driving Innovation with Data & Diversity
- Clio Cloud 2020: How E-Payment Systems Helped Law Firms Weather the Pandemic
- Clio Cloud 2020: Building Trust on Social Media
About Legal Talk Network
Legal Talk Network is a podcast network for legal professionals with hosts from well-known organizations and brands in legal, including the American Bar Association, Thomson Reuters, The Florida Bar, The State Bar of Michigan, Robert Half Legal, Above the Law, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, State Bar of Texas and Clio. The network averages over 275,000 unique monthly downloads and has 28 active podcasts that cover industry trends and events, important legal news and developments, including access to justice, law school, diversity, legal technology, and the future of law. Learn more at LegalTalkNetwork.com.
The Lawgical team includes MBAs, business professionals with extensive backgrounds in technology, management, traditional media and search engine marketing, educators, and highly creative professionals who understand application development and usability.