Legal Talk Network Covers Clio Cloud Conference 2018
The 2018 Clio Cloud Conference, which took place on October 4th and 5th in New Orleans, called for lawyers to start thinking about their clients’ experience while also promising to improve the attorney’s experience while using the Clio software. The event included speakers like Bryan Stevenson and Kelly McGonigal and allowed for opportunities for legal professionals to connect with their peers.
Legal Talk Network, Lawgical’s podcast brand, brought a team to the conference in order to capture the event through interviews with the speakers and attendees from the conference floor. Tune in for conversations about legal technology like AI and blockchain, as well as practice management tips, from marketing to automation. For all this and more, find all the On The Road episodes below.
— Legal Talk Network (@LegalTalkNet) October 5, 2018
- What’s New with Clio
- Blockchain and AI used in the Legal Industry
- The 2018 Legal Trends Report
- Legal Accounting Insights
- Law and Code
- How to Integrate with Clio
- Building a Modern Law Firm
- Advanced Automation With Zapier
- Digital Marketing with SEM & SEO
- How Data Can Make Legal Services Less Risky
- Human-Centered Design for Lawyers