ServeCon Online Conference for Process Servers to be Held in March of 2015
DENVER, CO – ServeCon, an online educational event for process servers, will be held on March 26th and 27th. Process servers who attend will learn the latest in process serving from industry leaders, association presidents, and technology and marketing experts.
The conference will be presented using remote conference technology, allowing attendees from across the country to engage with speakers and educational sessions from the comfort of their own home or office, without any expense for travel.
ServeCon will cover all aspects of running a successful process serving business: growth, hiring, technology, marketing, compliance, employee classification, client perspectives, safety, and more.
- “Is Your Server Serving You? 3rd Party Vendor Management” with National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys PresidentJoann Needleman
- “Process Server Assault: Your Safety Matters” with Steve Glenn, President of the Process Servers Association of Colorado and 1st Vice President of the National Association of Professional Process Servers
- “Think Like an Entrepreneur, Not a Process Server” with Jeff Karotkin of One Legal
- “Selling, Pitching and Profit” with Michael Kern of Kern Legal Services
- “Employee vs. Independent Contractor: Why Should I Care?” with employment law attorney Laura J. Hazen
- “Obtaining Minority Status: Benefits and How to Get Started” with Torri Schaffer of Torri’s Legal Services
- “Forwarding: Building, Managing and Being Part of a Vendor Network” with Randy Mucha of Firefly Legal
- “Panel: The State of eFiling and eService, and What it Means for Your Business” with Mark Schwartz of One Legal
- “Lessons Learned … Process Service the 2nd Time Around” with Paula Ashcraft of Greentree Legal
- “How to Hire Quality Employees for Your Process Serving Firm” with Adam Camras of ServeNow
More sessions and a final schedule will be announced. Video of presentations will also be available for download after the event.
“Many process servers can’t afford to travel to out-of-area events, or leave their businesses to attend conferences. Removing the travel barrier allows us to deliver top-level speakers to process servers throughout the country. The process serving industry is comprised of extremely hard-working and intelligent entrepreneurs. They’ve supported ServeNow for over 10 years and we want to raise the bar on what’s available for education to continue to lift this industry,” Trent Carlyle, co-founder of ServeNow, the company presenting ServeCon said. “This is an opportunity to get educated on every aspect of running a successful process serving business.”
Early-Bird Registration is now open. To register, and for more information about speakers and sessions, visit ServeCon.com.
ServeCon is an online conference offered to all members of the process serving profession. Covering all aspects of running a successful business – marketing, technology, software, operations and legislation – this is the conference for you. ServeCon is sponsored by ServeNow, ServeManager, Tristar, and TransUnion.
ServeNow, a subsidiary of LAWgical, is the most widely used source for finding process servers worldwide. ServeNow assists lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants, and the public in locating local process servers and legal support professionals.
As Director of Marketing and Multimedia, Kimberly sets strategy for outreach, distribution, social media, and network growth, and manages multimedia production for the network. She has a Bachelor of Science with a background in design, marketing, production, editorial, and operations and strategy. Kimberly consults with the production, operations, and tech teams on a variety of projects and initiatives. You can follow Kimberly on Twitter at @kimberlyfaber.